Thursday, November 25, 2010

Infestation

So a few months ago, there were these tiny black bugs in my house. I'd find them in the morning near the cat food and cat litter, but I couldn't find a source. I keep my house clean, darnit, and I vacuum at least weekly.

One day my friend was over and I started ranting about the bugs. I found one to show her and she identified it as a grain weevil. After checking my pantry items for bugs and not finding anything, I remembered that my cat litter is made of corn... and there was a litter box upstairs that the cats hadn't been using, so I hadn't touched it for a while (just glances to confirm the continuing absence of poop).

Well, let's just say I found where the weevils were coming from.

I made this for the friend!

Grain Weevil

Grain Weevil

No comments:

Post a Comment